Body-Solid Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Component
A lat machine is an essential piece of equipment for workouts including pull downs, dumbbell rows, bent over rows, chins, "T" bar rows, and seated cable rows.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Component is engineered with a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pull down bar permits wide, medium or narrow handgrip position.
The Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Component also features a no-cable-change design to provide seamless transitions between long pull and seated row exercises. Adjustable hold-down pads add stability for lifts beyond that of a user's body weight.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Component builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Component is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM. Price includes 200lb. weight stack for DGYM.
The advantages of using the Body Solid Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Component
Owning quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
You'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Component is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- Mid Row
- Lat Pulldown
The Body-Solid Lat Pulldown with Mid Row Component lets you get a grip on a strong upper body.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- No-cable-change design allows user to switch between exercises quickly without adding, connecting or changing cables.
- Oversized 9" diameter thigh pads easily adjust to provide stability during heavy workouts.
- Non-skid foot brace and an extra-long seat pad provide stability and support for mid row exercises.
- Accessory hooks store cable attachments when not in use.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Lat Machine with Mid Row features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2" high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat with rear support
Reasons for choosing Body-Solid
Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Body-Solid Home Gyms and Freeweight Equipment have been praised in leading consumer reporting magazines and fitness enthusiast publications around the world.
Consumer Digest – Brand Review
"Looking for a great deal on a high quality piece of exercise equipment? Buy a Body-Solid... Outstanding quality allows the company to offer the best warranty in the business."
Men's Health Magazine – Home Gym Buyer's Guide
"We like Body-Solid products because we couldn't find anything that could beat them. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty."
Muscle & Fitness Magazine – Home Improvement
"On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we'd normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and rack. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog..."
Ratings & ReviewsADD A REVIEW
|Please verify that you are human by completing the equation:
Similar Products in Body-Solid Multi-Station Gyms
- Body-Solid DGYM Pro Dual Leg Extension / Leg Curl Component $2,275.00 $1,745.00
- Body-Solid Pro Dual DGYM Multi-Press Component $2,275.00 $1,745.00
- Body-Solid Pro Dual DGYM Vertical Press and Lat Component $2,275.00 $1,745.00
- Body-Solid Pro Dual 4-Stack Gym Frame $3,440.00 $2,640.00
- Body-Solid Pro Dual DGYM Inner-Outer Thigh Component $3,525.00 $2,735.00
- Body-Solid Pro Dual DGYM Pro Ab / Back Component $2,275.00 $1,745.00
- Body-Solid Pro Dual DGYM Cable Column Component $1,490.00 $1,149.00
- Body-Solid Pro Dual DGYM Bicep / Tricep Component $2,275.00 $1,745.00
- Body-Solid Pro Dual DGYM Lat-Row Component $2,275.00 $1,745.00
- Body-Solid Pro Dual Cable Column Machine $3,050.00 $2,350.00
- Body-Solid Pro Dual DGYM Pec-Rear Delt Component $2,275.00 $1,745.00
- Body-Solid G9S Two-Stack Gym $5,400.00