Nautilus Chin-Dip Leg Raise
Nautilus Chin-Dip Leg RaiseF3CD
Nautilus Chin-Dip Leg Raise
Pre-Holiday 0% Financing SpecialPay $74.96/mo for 24-Months
*in-store only. see store for details.
ADD TO CART FIND A STORE
The Nautilus Free Weights - Chin-Dip Leg Raise provides an intense upper body and core strength exercise. The Leg Raise exercise on the cushioned elbow pads angled at 30º locks the user in while the ergonomic back pad promotes constant comfort. Chin-Ups on the multiple grip handle positions from narrow to wide to develop a variety of muscles. The dip bar handles taper outwards, with mounting steps for chin-ups or dips for a smooth and comfortable motion.
We’re driven because you’re driven.Pursuit of perfection is what gets us out of bed in the morning. Pursuit of perfection is what drove us for two years of designs, reviews, and more designs. Perfection is the only thing we are willing to offer you.
A Study in Perfection. Our strength training experts and your commercial buyers drew-up their dream designs. Nautilus engineers made those dreams a reality. A few big changes and a lot of subtle ones result in the easiest to use, highest performing line of commercial free weights we’ve ever developed. Details you’ll discover include new user-friendly adjustment mechanisms, innovative and thoughtful bench designs, and modern hi-tech frame shapes that make you want to reach out and touch them.
Nautilus® Olympic Benches handle over 600 pounds of plate storage. The brushed chrome-plated (5/16” thick) bar holders contain two catch positions, and accommodate Olympic bars. The vertical bar catches for easier racking to accommodate weight lifted up to 700 pounds.br />
The Nautilus® Commercial Free Weight line uses 11-gauge steel frame tubes to incorporate a new, softer curved profile for a strong, modern look. Pivot points use durable bronze bushings, along with a 3-point base design which results in a self- leveling bench. Multiple color options are available for the frame and upholstery.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical Parts: 3 Years
- Wear Parts: 6 Months
- Labor: 1 Year
- Leg Raise: Cushioned elbow pads angled at 30º lock the user in. Ergonomic back pad promotes constant comfort.
- Chin-Ups: Multiple grip handle positions, from narrow to wide.
- Dips: The dip bar handles taper outwards, with mounting steps for chin-ups or dips.
- Dimensions: 52” L x 47” W x 95” H
Ratings & Reviews
Please verify that you are human:
Similar Products in Nautilus Freeweights
- Nautilus Cable Cross Over Tower $3,999.00
- Nautilus Two-Tier Dumbbell Rack $999.00
- Nautilus Olympic Decline Bench $1,373.00
- Nautilus Olympic Incline Bench $1,375.00
- Nautilus Seated Utility Bench $399.00
- Nautilus Power Rack $2,499.00
- Nautilus Chin-Dip Leg Raise $1,799.00
- Nautilus Flat Utility Bench $449.00
- Nautilus One-Tier Dumbbell Rack $899.00
- Nautilus Barbell Rack $999.00
- Nautilus Dual-Pulley Lat Pulldown Tower $2,599.00
- Nautilus Dual-Pulley Row Tower $2,299.00
- Nautilus Olympic Military Bench $1,890.59
- Nautilus Preacher Curl $899.00
- Nautilus Smith Machine $5,599.00
- Nautilus Olympic Squat Rack $1,199.00
- Nautilus Tower Trainer $3,099.00
- Nautilus Weight Tree $399.00