Nautilus Olympic Flat Supine Bench
Designed for Performance, Ease of Use and Aesthetics
Introducing the new Nautilus Olympic Flat Supine Bench, a study in perfection.
Nautilus strength training experts, industry consultants and fitness facility managers drew-up the Nautilus Olympic Flat Supine Bench dream designs. Nautilus® engineers made those dreams a reality. A few big changes and a lot of subtle ones resulted in the easiest to use, highest performing line of commercial free weights we've ever developed.
Engineered by experts in exercise science and strength training, our equipment helps ensure a better feel and proper form.
Perfection? Study the details of the Nautilus Olympic Flat Supine Bench, then you decide.
Nautilus® Free Weight Features
We're Driven Because You're Driven
Details you'll discover include new user-friendly adjustment mechanisms, innovative and thoughtful bench designs and modern hi-tech frame shapes that make you want to reach out and touch them.
Our seat and back profiles provide optimum support and pinch-free movement. Bench heights are 15" or less from the floor so a user's feet are flat on the floor and their back is fully supported (not arched).
The Nautilus® Commercial Free Weight line uses 11-gauge steel frame tubes, incorporating a new, softer curved profile for a strong, modern look. Pivot points use durable bronze brushings, along with a 3-point base design which results in a self-leveling bench.
The Nautilus® line of free weight Olympic Benches handle over 600 pounds of plate storage. The brushed chrome-plated (5/16" thick) bar holders contain two catch positions that are parallel to the user's path of motion, making it easier to rack and unrack Olympic bars.
- Thoughtful details your members will notice like entry and exit handles and ergonomic pads to properly support the user and enable full range of motion
- Tri-pod base creates a perfectly stable platform
- Adjustment levers/touch points are colored blue for easy identification
- You'll find wheels on the most popular benches for easy transport
- No "pop pins" on any of our adjustable pieces- ratcheting mechanisms are more durable and provide more solid placements
- The Olympic Flat Bench features contoured back pad for proper support
- Dimensions 75" L x 69" W x 53" H
Ratings & Reviews
Please verify that you are human:
Similar Products in Nautilus Freeweights
- Nautilus Cable Cross Over Tower $3,999.00
- Nautilus Two-Tier Dumbbell Rack $999.00
- Nautilus Olympic Decline Bench $1,373.00
- Nautilus Olympic Incline Bench $1,375.00
- Nautilus Seated Utility Bench $399.00
- Nautilus Power Rack $2,499.00
- Nautilus Chin-Dip Leg Raise $1,799.00
- Nautilus Flat Utility Bench $449.00
- Nautilus One-Tier Dumbbell Rack $899.00
- Nautilus Barbell Rack $999.00
- Nautilus Dual-Pulley Lat Pulldown Tower $2,599.00
- Nautilus Dual-Pulley Row Tower $2,299.00
- Nautilus Olympic Military Bench $1,890.59
- Nautilus Preacher Curl $899.00
- Nautilus Smith Machine $5,599.00
- Nautilus Olympic Squat Rack $1,199.00
- Nautilus Tower Trainer $3,099.00
- Nautilus Weight Tree $399.00