Octane Fitness Pro4700 This new best-in-class elliptical is packed with Octane's breakthrough features that make it a fast favorite among health club members.
With electronically adjustable stride length from 18"-26," exercisers can quickly customize for walking, jogging and running paces, and for striding backwards. And Octane's patented SmartStride interactive ergonomics monitor pace and direction and automatically adjust stride length accordingly.
The upper-body features don't get any better than the unmatched Converging Path handlebars that mimic natural movement and expand range of motion. Plus, the patented MultiGrip handlebars offer extra comfort, greater variety and more muscle use.
New workouts, like the challenging 30:30 interval program designed by the experts at Athletes' Performance, help maximize motivation and results. Convenience and comfort are optimized with fingertip controls on the moving handlebars, soft grip pedals and a personal fan.
And clubs benefit big-time from self-powered, quiet operation; a compact footprint; an LCD screen mount option and incredible durability.
Every Octane Fitness total-body elliptical cross trainer is made to exacting standards with only the best components and expert craftsmanship. During our quest to develop the ultimate elliptical cross trainer, we continuously tested our design for ergonomics and durability. Before we even built units, we were performing computer simulation testing, called finite element analysis (FEA).
We put prototype units on robotic testers to simulate the rigors of heavy use all day, every day. Then we moved into health clubs, where we encouraged exercisers to use and abuse prototype and production units.
Because Octane Fitness stands for excellence, quality is assured with continuous (24/7) robotics testing.
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Pro4700—Best in Class
- Electronically adjustable stride length - customization from 18"-26"
- SmartStride interactive ergonomics — custom-fit for exercisers; replicate walking, jogging, running and striding backwards
- Self-powered and space efficient — to maximize club floor space utilization
- Converging Path handlebars — replicate natural movement and expand range of motion
- MultiGrip handlebars — better engage upper body and provide comfort and variety
- New workouts — offer challenge and stimulate results
- X-Mode, ArmBlaster and GluteKicker — trademark Octane regimens command ultimate cross training
- Heart rate control — with HeartLogic Intelligence and variety of interactive heart rate programs
- Fingertip controls and digital contact heart rate sensors on moving handlebars — ultimate exerciser convenience
- Soft grip pedals with 1.8" pedal spacing — supreme comfort
- Integrated fan — keeps exercisers cool
- 30 resistance levels — challenge for everyone
- Low step-up height — easy access
- Track covers — seal out dirt and dust
- Heavy-duty design — reinforced welded steel frame accommodates users up to 400 pounds
- Customization and Comfort - The premium Pro4700 definitively delivers the top-of-the-line in upper body elliptical motion.
- Converging Path handlebars — replicate natural movement by converging and diverging; also expand range of motion for more effectiveness
- MultiGrip handlebars — optimize use of upper body muscle, provide variety and better facilitate different paces and direction
- ArmBlaster — unrivaled, signature Octane workout combines cardio with intense strength training intervals
- Fingertip and digital contact heart rate sensors on moving handlebars — to conveniently manage on-the-fly programming
- Stationary handlebars — for extra support or targeting lower body
- Strides Ahead - Built with Octane's exclusive Body-Mapping Ergonomics and patented QuadLink drive for smooth, fluid motion, the Pro4700 is exceptionally comfortable.
- Electronically adjustable stride length — offers instant customization from 18"-26"
- SmartStride interactive ergonomics — custom-fits exercisers and automatically replicates walking, jogging, running and striding backwards
- Stride length programs — uniquely combine resistance, stride length and direction
- Soft grip pedals with 1.8" pedal spacing — offer biomechanically correct comfort
- Low step-up height — makes it easy to get on and off the machine
- Maximum Motivation, Rewarding Results - Loaded with the latest innovative workouts, the Pro4700 is guaranteed to satisfy—and motivate every user.
- 30:30 interval program — developed by Athletes' Performance for intense training like the pros
- Custom Interval programs — or designing personal workouts
- Variety of stride length and interactive, heart rate-controlled programs — enhance motivation and effectiveness
- X-Mode and GluteKicker — fuel cross training with various movements
- Custom Watts and METS programs — offer precise workouts
- Digital contact heart rate sensors on moving handlebars — ultimate user convenience
- New Leaf Metabolic Assessment protocol — for individual evaluation and exercise prescription
- Integrated fan — keeps exercisers comfortable
- 30 resistance levels — vast range of intensities
|Electronic stride adjustment (1/2" increments)||Yes|
|Low step-up height||Yes|
|Soft grip pedal||Yes|
|Covered track and rollers||Yes|
|Converging path handlebars||Yes|
|Fingertip controls on moving handlebars||Yes|
|Moving handlebar lock-out||Yes|
|One-time adjustable handlebar position||Yes|
|LCD TV mount option||Yes|
|Water bottle holder/MP3 holder||Yes|
|Digital contact heart rate on moving handlebars||Yes|
|Wireless heart rate ready||Yes|
|Max User Weight||400 lbs (181Kg)|
|Footprint||31" x 71" (780mm x 1803mm)|
|Footprint - live area||34" x 84" (863mm x 2133mm)|
|Product Weight||340 lbs (154Kg)|
|Product Height||63.25" (161 cm)|
|Number of Programs||19|
|Preset Resistance Programs|
|Heart Rate-controlled Programs|
|Heart Rate Interval||Yes|
|Heart Rate Custom Interval||Yes|
|Heart Rate Hill||Yes|
|Heart Rate Speed Interval||Yes|
|New Leaf® Custom||Yes|
|Stride Length Programs|
|New Leaf Metabolic Assessment||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Please verify that you are human:
Similar Products in Octane Fitness Ellipticals
We're here to help. Chat with an Expert.
with a fitness pro.