Precor EFX 815 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer
Precor EFX 815 Elliptical Fitness CrosstrainerPHRCE8153060EN
Precor EFX® 815 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer
The Precor EFX® 815 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer combines the benefits of CrossRamp® technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The Precor EFX® 815 Elliptical's CrossRamp technology, unique to Precor, offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees, which allows users to target different muscle groups.
The Precor EFX 815 Elliptical perfectly matches the natural motion of walking or running. Exercising on the Precor EFX 815 is so smooth, your workout will actually feel easier. Precor EFX Ellipticals are proven to have a lower Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE), so you can exercise longer and more often, and get to your next goal faster.
PRECOR EFX HISTORY
Precor revolutionized the fitness industry in 1995 when it introduced the first elliptical trainer, the EFX. The EFX was a success because it was the first equipment to deliver a minimal-impact cardiovascular workout. Even better, the EFX provided a highly effective cross-training workout, perfect for all kinds of users, from beginning exercisers to elite athletes.
Precor EFX® 815 Console Features
- LED Display
- QuickStart™, Tactile Dome Keys
- Console Languages include English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian.
- Unit selection includes both Metric and U.S. Standard
- Programs including Manual, Interval, Weight Loss, Basic Heart Rate Control, Gluteals, Cross Training
- Electronic Readouts include Resistance Level, Time, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Calories / min, Strides / min, Average Strides / min, Smart Rate, Workout Profile, Workout Summary
Precor EFX 815 Heart Rate Monitoring
- Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Precor EFX 815 Resistance System
- Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance.
- Resistance Levels from 1 - 20.
- Minimum Watts - 18 watts
- Maximum Watts - 720 watts
The adjustable CrossRamp®.
The adjustable CrossRamp on the Precor EFX 815 Elliptical lets you target specific muscles or all major lower-body muscle groups by adjusting the angle, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
The Precor EFX 815 Elliptical's moving handlebars activate your core and arm muscles, in addition to your lower body muscles, for a total body workout. The ergonomic design allows you to maintain comfortable posture and proper technique.
TThe Precor EFX 815 EFX P10 console provides all the essential features with a premium feel and better value entertainment options, ensureing users a rewarding workout that complements active lifestyles.
Hear Rate Monitoring.
The Precor EFX 815 Elliptical offers handheld heart rate sensors located on the fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES
- Maximum workout time is unlimited, maximum pause time of 30 seconds
- The patented low-impact EFX motion is smooth and natural, providing the lowest Rate of Perceived Exertion of any cardio exercise system to make your workouts more comfortable, even though you are working out strenuously. The patented motion allows your heels to remain in contact with foot pedals, reducing muscle and tendon stress.
- Cable Management is optional. Precor's cable management raceway makes it simple for you to keep your facility organized and attractive. With this complete system, you can easily protect cables from damage and maintain an orderly, aesthetically pleasing appearance.
|Parts (mechanical & electronic)||10 years|
|Battery & Wear Items||1 Year|
|High wear items including headphone jack, USB connector and iPod connector||90 Days|
|Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg)||350 lbs / 159 kg|
|Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) (inches / cm)||8 inches / 20 cm|
|Step-up Height (footplate at highest position) (inches / cm)||21.5 inches / 55 cm|
|Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm)||7 W x 15 L inches / 18 W x 38 L cm|
|Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm)||3.5 inches / 9 cm|
|Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm)||21 inches / 54 cm|
|Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm)||25 inches / 63 cm|
|Equipment Dimensions and Weight|
|Length||80 inches / 203 cm|
|Width||32 inches / 81 cm|
|Height||68 inches / 173 cm|
|Height with PVS||84 inches / 213 cm|
|Equipment Weight||338 lbs / 153 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions and Weight|
|Length||85 inches / 216 cm|
|Width||32 inches / 81 cm|
|Height||44 inches / 112 cm|
|Shipping Weight||418 lbs / 190 kg|
|Personal Viewing Screen (PVS)||Powered|
|Optional Power Supply||Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.|
|U.S. & Canada 120 vac||120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle|
|U.S. & Canada 240 vac||N/A|
|International 240 vac||Applicable country-specific power cord|
|EN957 / ASTM||EN957 / ASTM|
|Parts (mechanical & electronic)||2 years|
|Wear Items||1 Year|
|Home Warranty||When Precor commercial series equipment is purchased for home use, our home equipment warranty applies.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Please verify that you are human:
Similar Products in Precor EFX Elliptical Crosstrainers
- Precor EFX 221 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer $2,199.00 $1,599.00
We're here to help. Chat with an Expert.
with a fitness pro.