Precor EFX 835 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (Floor Model)
Precor EFX 835 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (Floor Model)PHRCE8353060EN
New Year's Pricing Save $1,873.75 (25%)
Pre-Holiday 0% Financing SpecialPay $234.22/mo for 24-Months
*in-store only. see store for details.
NEW YEARS SALEOur Biggest Sale of the Year.
NEW YEARS SALE20% Off MSRP In-Store. Call 800-929-1859.
NEW YEARS SALE20% Off MSRP In-Store or Code NY17 in Cart.
WINTER SALES EVENTSave $100 In-Store or Code WINTER in Cart.
CLOSEOUT SALE25% Off MSRP on Precor Demo Units - Call 800-929-1859.
FIND A STORE
Precor EFX 835 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer
Bring home the exact Precor EFX model you use at your fitness club. The Precor EFX 835 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer provides smooth, natural, low-impact workouts that help you get results. The commercial Precor EFX 835 Elliptical features CrossRamp® technology, moving handlebars and the same programs and features, in the convenience of your home.
The Precor EFX 835 Elliptical is the exact Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer used in health clubs worldwide, self powered, with CrossRamp angles from 13 to 40 degrees, moving handlebars, 15 preset programs, 20 resistance levels, touch and telemetry heart rate monitoring with Smart Rate and advanced metrics tracking. Heart rate chest strap transmitter NOT included.
PRECOR EFX HISTORY
Precor revolutionized the fitness industry in 1995 when it introduced the first elliptical trainer, the EFX. The EFX was a success because it was the first equipment to deliver a minimal-impact cardiovascular workout. Even better, the EFX provided a highly effective cross-training workout, perfect for all kinds of users, from beginning exercisers to elite athletes.
Precor EFX 835 Console Features
- Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- 10-key key pad to enter data or select channels when integrated with Cardio Theater® components.
- Console Languages include Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish.
- Unit selection includes both Metric and U.S. Standard
- Programs including Manual, (2) Interval, Cross Country, (2) Gluteal, Custom, Hill, Climb, Fitness Test, (3) Cross Training, Navy Fitness Test, Basic HRC, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts include Resistance level, CrossRamp angle, Distance, Strides/min, Total strides, Calories, Heart rate, Time remaining, Time elapsed, Time in zone, Segment time Remaining, Average speed, Calories/min, Calories/hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, % Complete, Workout profile, Workout summary
Precor EFX 835 Heart Rate Monitoring
- Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Precor EFX 835 Resistance System
- Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance.
- Resistance Levels from 1 - 20.
- Minimum Watts - 18 watts
- Maximum Watts - 720 watts
The adjustable CrossRamp®.
The adjustable CrossRamp on the Precor EFX 835 Elliptical lets you target specific muscles or all major lower-body muscle groups by adjusting the angle, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
The Precor EFX 835 Elliptical's moving handlebars activate your core and arm muscles, in addition to your lower body muscles, for a total body workout. The ergonomic design allows you to maintain comfortable posture and proper technique.
Hear Rate Monitoring.
Touch and telemetry heart rate monitoring with Smart Rate®, offered on the Precor EFX 835, instantly analyzes your heart rate when you enter your age and weight. Smart Rate® helps you stay in your fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight-loss workoutout.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES
- 20 Resistance Levels
- The patented low-impact EFX motion is smooth and natural, providing the lowest Rate of Perceived Exertion of any cardio exercise system to make your workouts more comfortable, even though you are working out strenuously. The patented motion allows your heels to remain in contact with foot pedals, reducing muscle and tendon stress.
- Ramp Material - Precision extruded, anodized aluminum
- Reversible Pedal Rotation.
- Pedal Locking Pin.
- Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Integrated Transport Wheels
- Cable Management is optional. Precor's cable management raceway makes it simple for you to keep your facility organized and attractive. With this complete system, you can easily protect cables from damage and maintain an orderly, aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Heart Rate works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter.
- SmartRate® instantly displays heart rate. When age and weight are entered, SmartRate helps the user to stay in fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.
|Parts (mechanical & electronic)||10 years|
|Battery & Wear Items||1 Year|
|High wear items including headphone jack, USB connector and iPod connector||90 Days|
|Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) (inches / cm)||8 inches / 20 cm|
|Step-up Height (footplate at highest position) (inches / cm)||21.5 inches / 55 cm|
|Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm)||14.5 X 6.5 inches / 37 X 17 cm|
|Equipment Dimensions and Weight|
|Length||80 inches / 203 cm|
|Width||32 inches / 81 cm|
|Height||68 inches / 173 cm|
|Equipment Weight||338 lbs / 153 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions and Weight|
|Length||85 inches / 216 cm|
|Width||32 inches / 81 cm|
|Height||44 inches / 112 cm|
|Shipping Weight||418 lbs / 190 kg|
|Shipping Configuration (for non-installed purchases)||Ships in two boxes. The base ships on a wooden pallet, within a protective box. Arrives partially assembled. The console ships in a separate box.|
|Optional Power Supply||An optional electrical power supply is available if your EFX® use will be light. The internal generator must be used enough to keep the console battery powered. To find out more about the optional power source, contact Precor Customer Service. Installation of the optional power supply will require a Precor authorized service technician.|
|120 VAC||120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle|
|240 VAC||240V/15A circuit with 6-15R NEMA receptacle|
|Home Warranty||When Precor commercial series equipment is purchased for home use, our home equipment warranty applies.|
|Parts (mechanical & electronic)||10 years|
|Wear Items||10 years|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Please verify that you are human:
Similar Products in Precor EFX Elliptical Crosstrainers
- Precor EFX 885 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (Floor Model) $10,495.00 $7,871.25
- Precor EFX 835 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (Floor Model) $7,495.00 $5,621.25
- Precor EFX 815 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (Floor Model) $6,795.00 $5,096.25
- Precor EFX 447 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (Floor Model) $4,999.00 $3,749.25
- Precor EFX 425 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (Floor Model) $4,499.00 $3,374.25
- Precor EFX 423 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (Floor Model) $3,999.00 $2,999.00
- Precor EFX 245 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (Floor Model) $3,499.00 $2,624.25
- Precor EFX 225 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (Floor Model) $2,999.00 $2,249.25
We're here to help. Chat with an Expert.
with a fitness pro.