Precor EFX 885 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer
Precor EFX 885 Elliptical Fitness CrosstrainerPHRCE8853660EN
Precor EFX 885 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer
The Precor EFX® 885 Elliptical combines the benefits of CrossRamp® technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. Precor EFX 885 Elliptical's CrossRamp® technology, unique to Precor, offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees, which allows users to target different muscle groups.
The Precor EFX 885 Elliptical perfectly matches the natural motion of walking or running. Exercising on the Precor EFX 885 is so smooth, your workout will actually feel easier. Precor EFX Ellipticals are proven to have a lower Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE), so you can exercise longer and more often, and get to your next goal faster.
PRECOR EFX HISTORY
Precor revolutionized the fitness industry in 1995 when it introduced the first elliptical trainer, the EFX. The EFX was a success because it was the first equipment to deliver a minimal-impact cardiovascular workout. Even better, the EFX provided a highly effective cross-training workout, perfect for all kinds of users, from beginning exercisers to elite athletes.
Precor P80 Console Features
- 15" LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Console
- QuickStart™ Button, Tactile Dome Keys, and Motion Controls.
- 10-key key pad to enter data or select channels when integrated with Cardio Theater® components.
- Console Languages include Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish.
- Unit selection includes both Metric and U.S. Standard
- 22 Programs including Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Be Fit, Manual, Hill Climb 1-1, Interval 2-1, Interval 4-1, Interval 5 K, and more * see all programs below
- 20 Electronic Readouts including Total Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, and more * see all readouts below
Precor EFX 885 Heart Rate Monitoring
- Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Precor EFX 885 Resistance System
- Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance.
- Resistance Levels from 1 - 20.
- Minimum Watts - 18 watts
- Maximum Watts - 720 watts
The adjustable CrossRamp®.
The adjustable CrossRamp on the Precor EFX 885 Elliptical lets you target specific muscles or all major lower-body muscle groups by adjusting the angle, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
The Precor EFX 885 Elliptical's moving handlebars activate your core and arm muscles, in addition to your lower body muscles, for a total body workout. The ergonomic design allows you to maintain comfortable posture and proper technique.
Hear Rate Monitoring.
Touch and telemetry heart rate monitoring with Smart Rate®, offered on the Precor EFX 885, instantly analyzes your heart rate when you enter your age and weight. Smart Rate® helps you stay in your fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight-loss workoutout.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES
- 22 Preset Programs include Lose Weight Fat Burner, Aerobic, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate, Weight Loss Zone, Be Fit, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Total Body, Interval, Heart Rate, Fitness Zone, Manual, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K, Heart Rate Performance Zone, Test Your Fitness Fitness Test
- 20 Electronic Readouts include Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Target Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, METS, Watts, Target Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone Segment, Strides/Min Average, Strides/Min, Total Strides. Heart Rate Average, Heart Rate Max, Heart Rate Target, Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time of 120 minutes, Maximum Pause Time (Pause) of 120 seconds
- Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user's weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining.
- The drink and accessories holder(s) is conveniently located and ideally constructed for portable music players.
- Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Integrated Transport Wheels
- Cable Management is optional. Precor's cable management raceway makes it simple for you to keep your facility organized and attractive. With this complete system, you can easily protect cables from damage and maintain an orderly, aesthetically pleasing appearance.
|Parts (mechanical & electronic)||10 years|
|Battery & Wear Items||1 Year|
|High wear items including headphone jack, USB connector and iPod connector||90 Days|
|Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg)||350 lbs / 159 kg|
|Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) (inches / cm)||8 inches / 20 cm|
|Step-up Height (footplate at highest position) (inches / cm)||21.5 inches / 55 cm|
|Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm)||14.5 X 6.5 inches / 37 X 17 cm|
|Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm)||2.4 inches / 6 cm|
|Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm)||21 inches / 54 cm|
|Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm)||25 inches / 63 cm|
|Equipment Dimensions and Weight|
|Length||80 inches / 203 cm|
|Width||32 inches / 81 cm|
|Height||72.5 inches / 173 cm|
|Equipment Weight||348 lbs / 158 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions and Weight|
|Length||85 inches / 216 cm|
|Width||32 inches / 81 cm|
|Height||44 inches / 112 cm|
|Shipping Weight||418 lbs / 190 kg|
|U.S. & Canada 120 vac||120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle|
|U.S. & Canada 240 vac||240V/15A circuit with 6-15R NEMA receptacle|
|International 240 vac||IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs|
|Home Warranty||When Precor commercial series equipment is purchased for home use, our home equipment warranty applies.|
|Parts (mechanical & electronic)||2 years|
|Wear Items||1 *High wear items including headphone jack, USB connector and iPod connector are covered for 90 days|
|Labor||1 **The P80 console is covered by a 2-year labor warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Please verify that you are human:
Similar Products in Precor EFX Elliptical Crosstrainers
- Precor EFX 447 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer $5,999.00 $4,999.00
- Precor EFX 425 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer $4,999.00 $4,499.00
- Precor EFX 423 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer $4,599.00 $3,999.00
- Precor EFX 245 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer $4,399.00 $3,499.00
- Precor EFX 225 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer $3,599.00 $2,999.00
- Precor EFX 222 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer $2,899.00 $2,599.00
- Precor EFX 221 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer $2,199.00 $1,999.00
We're here to help. Chat with an Expert.
with a fitness pro.